We love this fragrant, fresh take on a classic margarita with homemade lavender-infused simple syrup. These lavender blueberry margaritas are perfect for a summer dinner party & best made with fresh, locally grown blueberries!Print
Homemade lavender simple syrup is the perfect pair for fresh blueberry juice.
- 3 oz unsweetened blueberry juice
- 1/2 oz lime
- 1 1/2 oz silver tequila
- 1/2 oz Chambord
- 1/2 oz lavender infused agave (recipe below)
- 1 tbsp fresh blueberries
- Blueberry Basil Kombucha to top off (optional)
Lavender simple syrup:
- 3/4 cup agave syrup
- 8 stems of lavender flowers
- Add the syrup and lavender to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer for about 30 seconds. Remove from heat, cover and let infuse 30-40 min.
- Muddle fresh blueberries with agave and lime. Add blueberry juice, tequila, and chambord in shaker with ice. Shake for 10 seconds and pour over muddled blueberries. Stir everything together. Top off with Kombucha.
Kombucha is totally optional - you can substitute with ginger beer or club soda.