Quinoa isn’t just for savory dishes – we love using it as a protein-rich breakfast paired with fresh fruit and nuts.
- 1 cup dry quinoa (approx. 3 cups cooked)
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds (optional)
- For topping: fresh berries, coconut, chopped nuts, nut butter, etc.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Once quinoa is fully cooked, stir in melted coconut oil, cinnamon, coconut sugar and hemp seeds. Enjoy immediately topped with berries, coconut and nut butter, or store in refrigerator in airtight container for up to one week.