This apple pear martini is fall in a cocktail! We made a homemade cinnamon-infused simple syrup to add a bit of warm spice. Combined with refreshing apple cider, pear vodka, and fresh apple and pear juice, this martini tastes like apple pie. While pear vodka is not essential, we highly encourage it. We found that the pear flavor really enhances this cocktail.
We love juicing to use up fruits and veggies that we might compost otherwise. See here for some of our favorite juice recipes for this time of year. And if you’re new to juicing or on the market for a new juicer, this is the one we use and love.
Of course, you’ll need something to eat with all these drinks!Print
This apple pear martini is fall in a cocktail!
- 3 oz fresh apple or pear juice
- 2 oz apple cider
- 1 oz cinnamon simple syrup (instructions below)
- 3/4 oz lemon juice
- 3/4 oz Chartreuse (optional)
- 2 oz Pear Vodka
- Rim: 4 tbsp coarse sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon
Cinnamon Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Pour water and sugar into a small saucepan heated to medium low and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add cinnamon stick and bring to a boil.
- Cover and remove from heat. Let sit for 30 min – 1 hour to infuse. Remove cinnamon stick. Store leftover syrup in a container in refrigerator for 1 1/2 weeks.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon for rim. Dip rim of glass in a bit of simple syrup, then in the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- To make cocktail, combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker over ice. Shake about 30 seconds, then pour into martini glass. Enjoy immediately.
Pear flavored vodka is optional – feel free to substitute with your favorite regular vodka.