This apple pear martini is fall in a cocktail! We made homemade Cinnamon infused Simple Syrup to add a bit of warm spice to refreshing apple cider, pear vodka, and fresh apple and pear juice. The pear vodka is not essential, but it’s highly encouraged as it really enhances the flavor.Print
This apple pear martini is fall in a cocktail!
- 3 oz fresh apple or pear juice
- 2 oz apple cider
- 1 oz cinnamon simple syrup (instructions below)
- 3/4 oz lemon juice
- 3/4 oz Chartreuse (optional)
- 2 oz Pear Vodka
- Rim: 4 tbsp coarse sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon
Cinnamon Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Pour water and sugar into a small saucepan heated to medium low and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add cinnamon stick and bring to a boil.
- Cover and remove from heat. Let sit for 30 min – 1 hour to infuse. Remove cinnamon stick. Store leftover syrup in a container in refrigerator for 1 1/2 weeks.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon for rim. Dip rim of glass in a bit of simple syrup, then in the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- To make cocktail, combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker over ice. Shake about 30 seconds, then pour into martini glass. Enjoy immediately.
Pear flavored vodka is optional – feel free to substitute with your favorite regular vodka.