This apple pear martini is fall in a cocktail!
- 3 oz fresh apple or pear juice
- 2 oz apple cider
- 1 oz cinnamon simple syrup (instructions below)
- 3/4 oz lemon juice
- 2 oz Pear Vodka
- Rim: 4 tbsp coarse sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon
Cinnamon Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Pour water and sugar into a small saucepan heated to medium low and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add cinnamon stick and bring to a boil.
- Cover and remove from heat. Let sit for 30 min – 1 hour to infuse. Remove cinnamon stick. Store leftover syrup in a container in refrigerator for 1 1/2 weeks.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon for rim. Dip rim of glass in a bit of simple syrup, then in the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- To make cocktail, combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker over ice. Shake about 30 seconds, then pour into martini glass. Enjoy immediately.
Pear flavored vodka is optional – feel free to substitute with your favorite regular vodka.