Below are a few ideas for the perfect vegan Mezze board. Quantities are dependent on how many people you’re entertaining!
- Hummus, homemade or store-bought
- Mixed, marinated olives
- Dolma/Stuffed Grape Leaves (8-10)
- Salads, like tabbouleh or Mediterranean chickpea salad
- Mini pita breads
- Crackers (sesame breadsticks, pita chips, etc)
- Nuts (pistachios, Marcona almonds)
- Fresh vegetables: carrots, cucumber, radishes, cauliflower, cherry tomatoes
- Other dips: baba ganoush, tzatziki, tahini, Muhammara, fig spread, etc.
- Dried fruits, like apricots, dates, figs
- Feta cheese (vegan or regular)
- Fresh herbs and edible flowers for garnish
- Arrange any dips/spreads in small bowls. Place on large platter at random intervals.
- Surround dips with ingredients used for dipping, like crunchy vegetables, crackers and breads. Fill in the gaps with remaining ingredients, like dried fruit, nuts, other vegetables, etc.
Feel free to choose as many or as few components as you’d like. Don’t feel pressured to make things from scratch; there are plenty of great store-bought options!
Keywords: vegan Mezze platter