This Strawberries and Cream Smoothie Bowl is (as the name suggests) super creamy, vegan and one of my top three go-to breakfasts. All you need are four basic ingredients, a good blender, and whatever toppings your heart desires.
- 1 banana
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (slightly thawed)
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (vegan or regular)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Toppings: peanut butter, homemade granola, fresh berries
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Add toppings and enjoy!
Read full blog post for a few of our best tips on making a perfect smoothie bowl!