Our vegan ranch dip is delicious, dairy free, contains only nine easy-to-find ingredients, and it comes together in about 10 minutes.
- 1 cup plain nondairy yogurt
- 2 tbsp plain nondairy milk (we used oat)
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4-1/2 ground pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- Chop herbs (2 tbsp fresh chives, 2 tbsp fresh dill) finely.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chopped herbs from step 1 with 1 cup plain nondairy yogurt, 2 tbsp plain nondairy milk, 2 tsp apple cider vinegar, 3/4 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/4 to 1/2 ground pepper to taste. Whisk together until combined.
For best results, refrigerate the dip for 1-2 hours before serving. This vegan ranch dip tastes best chilled (in my opinion) and especially after having an hour or two for the flavors to marry together. It's not required, but highly suggested! You can even make the dip a day or two ahead of serving and it will taste great.
We highly suggest using fresh dill and chives. The fresh flavors will take your vegan ranch to the next level! If you need to use dried, we suggest 1 tsp of each.
Make sure your yogurt/milk is plain flavored. (There's NOTHING worse than accidentally using vanilla-flavored yogurt in vegan ranch dip!)
Storage: store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Stir well before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dips
- Method: No cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4-6 Sides
- Calories: 195
- Sugar: 13.2 g
- Sodium: 405.9 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 30.1 g
- Fiber: 2.6 g
- Protein: 8.2 g
Keywords: vegan ranch dip