Even the non-vegans in your family will love this queso dip - ours sure did!
- 2 cups cashews, soaked for 2 hours
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3 tblsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce plus 1-3 tsp of adobo sauce
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Soak cashews in room temperature water for 2 hours. Drain and rinse well after soaking. If you're short on time, soak for at least 30 mins in hot water.
- Add all ingredients to blender except olive oil and blend until smooth.
- Slowly stream the olive oil in until mixture is perfectly creamy. Depending on your blender, this could take a few minutes and you may need to scrape the sides down a few times. Taste and adjust spices as needed. Enjoy!