These vegan Lobster Rolls are super quick and easy to make, packed with flavor and seriously taste like the real deal! They're such a fun idea for summer entertaining and have gotten rave reviews from meat-eaters and vegans alike.
- 2 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp plain vegan yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1- 1 1/2 tsp vinegar-based hot sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 14 oz can of hearts of palm, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup celery, finely diced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped scallions
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Hot dog buns for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayo, yogurt, dijon, hot sauce, lemon juice, paprika and salt until smooth.
- Drain liquid from hearts of palm, then roughly chop. I leave some pieces bigger and dice others smaller to mimic the texture of lobster meat. Add hearts of palm, celery, scallions and parsley to a bowl and toss in mayo mixture until well coated.
- Serve in a lightly toasted, (vegan) buttered hot dog bun. Enjoy!
You can make the filling up to 5 days ahead of time. Stir well before serving.
In place of scallions and parsley, you can also use dill, tarragon or chives.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan lobster rolls