If you’re not already thinking about dessert, get ready. These adorable vegan ice cream sandwiches are unbelievably easy. The homemade ice cream is just a few simple ingredients.
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked for 1–2 hours
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
- Large pinch of fine sea salt
- Soak cashews in room temp water for 1-2 hours, then drain and rinse.
- Bake Sweet Loren’s cookies according to package directions and let cool completely.
- Pre-cool ice cream maker.
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth or creamy. Pour into ice cream maker and churn.
- Transfer to freezer-safe container and freeze 4 hours.
- Let soften at room temperature for a few minutes until serving.
Keywords: vegan ice cream