This shimmery, spooky cranberry tequila cocktail is inspired by The Upside Down from one of our favorite shows, Stranger Things!
- 3 oz silver tequila
- 1 oz Triple sec (or other orange-flavored liqueur)
- 6 oz unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 6 raspberries & 6 blackberries
- 1/2 oz tart cherry extract
- 1/4 tsp edible pearl dust (optional)
- Muddle 3 raspberries and 3 blackberries in a tall cocktail glass.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice, then add tequila, triple sec, cranberry juice, lime juice, lemon juice, and simple syrup. Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into cocktail glass.
- In a small measuring cup or glass, stir together tart cherry and edible pearl dust. Pour into cocktail for shimmering effect. Serve garnished with more berries (optional) and enjoy!
MOCKTAIL: To make a mocktail version of this cocktail, substitute tequila and triple sec for 4 oz of orange juice.