Say hello to this Strawberry Peach Sangria, or as we like to call it: summer in a pitcher! Fragrant, sweet strawberries and peaches pair perfectly with refreshing basil in this white wine sangria.
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 8 leaves of basil, chiffonade cut (tutorial in post)
- 1 bottle Pinot Grigio
- 1/2 cup St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 12 oz ginger beer
- 8 oz carbonated water
- Slice strawberries and peaches.
- To chiffonade basil, stack leaves on top of one another, roll tightly, then cut perpendicular to the stack.
- Add all ingredients to a large pitcher, stir, and refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Serve cold.
- Sangria can stay in refrigerator for up to 48 hours.
It’s important to use a sharp knife to chiffonade the basil to prevent bruising.