This strawberry peach sangria is summer in a pitcher! Fragrant, sweet strawberries and peaches pair perfectly with refreshing basil in this white wine sangria.
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 8 leaves of basil, chiffonaded
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1/2 cup St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 12 oz ginger beer
- 8 oz club soda
- Slice strawberries and peaches.
- To chiffonade basil, stack leaves on top of one another, roll tightly, then cut perpendicular to the stack.
- Add all ingredients to a large pitcher, stir, and refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Serve cold.
- Sangria can stay in refrigerator for up to 48 hours.
Sangria can stay in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours. Any longer than that, and the fruit might start to become mushy.
Let the sangria refrigerate for at least an hour to let the flavors of the strawberry and peach spread through the sangria.
Use a sharp knife while chiffonading basil to prevent bruising.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Refrigerate
- Serving Size: 1 Glass
- Calories: 278
- Sugar: 10.9 g
- Sodium: 24.5 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.5 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0.2 g