This springy, refreshing salad is made with thinly sliced snow peas, cucumbers, radishes, vegan feta cheese and an herby, lemony vinaigrette. It’s a fantastic side dish with plenty of crunch!
- 3 cups fresh snow peas, sliced thinly on a bias
- 3/4 cup fresh, shelled peas
- 8 radishes, sliced into thin matchsticks
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 3/4 cup vegan feta cheese (or regular)
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh chopped mint
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp agave (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- Prepare all salad ingredients and add toss in a large bowl.
- Whisk together vinaigrette ingredients or add to a jar, seal and shake well.
- Pour over salad, toss and enjoy!
To slice radishes into matchsticks, first cut the radish into thin rounds. Then, lay each round flat and slice into thin sticks.
Keywords: snow pea salad