This simple burst cherry tomato pasta is a summer weeknight dinner hero. Best served with a chilled glass of white wine and herbs straight from your garden.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan
- 1/3 cup vegan mozzarella-style cheese
- 10-12 basil leaves
- 16 oz linguine pasta (gluten free or regular)
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, sauté shallots and garlic in olive oil over medium heat. When softened, add butter and white wine and let reduce for a min or two.
- Add tomatoes and sauté until softened and blistered. Add herbs and cheese. Add drained pasta and toss well to coat in sauce.
- Top with more cheese, basil and red pepper flakes. Serve with a chilled glass of Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Pasta
Keywords: burst cherry tomato pasta