This quinoa tabbouleh is one of my all-time favorite salads, and it happens to be gluten free! It's refreshing, lemony, and surprisingly filling. Top it with some falafel or chickpeas for the perfect vegan lunch or light dinner.
- 2 cups quinoa (1 cup uncooked) seasoned with 1 tbsp olive oil + 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups diced mini cucumbers
- 1 1/2 cups quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup curly parsley, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup green onion, finely diced
- 3 tbsp mint, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp fine kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Once finished, let cool.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add cooled quinoa and remaining ingredients and toss well to combine.
- Enjoy right away or store in airtight container for 5 days.
Be sure to rinse your quinoa before cooking!
- Category: Salads
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
Keywords: quinoa tabbouleh