Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal with peanut butter and bananas: the coziest recipe to kick off a chilly fall morning!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1 cup nut milk of choice (we use almond or cashew)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground nutmeg
- Pinch of sea salt
- Figs (optional)
- Add oats and nut milk to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add in pumpkin, peanut butter, maple syrup and remaining spices. Whisk well to combine. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat and let cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until oatmeal is fully cooked.
- Serve in a bowl topped with sliced bananas, blueberries, granola and figs (or anything else you'd like!).
Want to make homemade granola for topping? Try our best gluten free granola recipe.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin pie oatmeal