This pineapple mimosa is super simple, refreshing, and delicious. It only has 4 ingredients, takes 5 minutes, and only requires a cocktail shaker. It's the perfect cocktail for summertime sipping.
- 3 oz 100% pineapple juice (we used no sugar added)
- 1/2 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 oz orange liqueur (Cointreau, triple sec, Grand Marnier)
- 3 oz sparkling wine/champagne
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add pineapple juice, lime juice and orange liqueur. Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds, then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Top off with 3 oz champagne. Optional: garnish with fresh pineapple and/or lime slice.
These pineapple mimosas taste best if your champagne/sparkling wine is well chilled ahead of time! This will keep the cocktail nice and cool so you don't have to add any ice.
No champagne? You can also use Prosecco or Cava in these pineapple mimosas.
For an extra boozy cocktail, feel free to add an ounce or so of rum! You may also want to add a bit more pineapple juice to balance it out.
Pineapple juice: if you have an industrial juicer and want to make freshly squeezed pineapple juice, go for it!! Otherwise, store-bought is perfectly fine. We used 100% pineapple juice with no added sugar.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 15 g
- Sodium: 3.6 mg
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.5 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 0.4 g
Keywords: pineapple mimosa