This mango strawberry banana smoothie is creamy, refreshing, naturally sweet, and 100% vegan! It's easy to make in 5 minutes with just a few simple ingredients and a high speed blender.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 medium banana
- 3/4 cup nondairy milk (we used oat)
- 1 5-ounce container nondairy vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup, agave or 1 medjool date (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until completely smooth and creamy. Serve right away.
For best results, let the frozen fruit thaw at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before blending.
Don't add ice: Smoothie not thick enough? Instead of adding ice (which will make your smoothie grainy and watered down), add in another handful of frozen strawberries and/or mango.
Storage: This smoothie is best consumed within a few hours, but if necessary can be stored in the refrigerator for 1-2 days. We suggest blending again before consuming. You can also add more frozen fruit if needed.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 253
- Sugar: 33.7 g
- Sodium: 45.1 mg
- Fat: 5.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 51.4 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 4.4 g
Keywords: mango strawberry banana smoothie