This refreshing, 3-ingredient Limoncello Spritz will transport you straight to the coast of Italy! It takes less than 5 minutes to make, perfect for an apéritif or a crisp drink for a hot summer day.
- 2 oz limoncello (preferably chilled)
- 1 oz club soda
- 3 oz Prosecco (preferably chilled)
- For garnish: lemon slice and fresh mint
- Pour chilled limoncello into a glass filled halfway with ice.
- Add club soda, then top off with Prosecco and stir.
- Optional: garnish with lemon slice and fresh mint. Cheers!
This limoncello spritz tastes best when all of the ingredients have been chilled in advance. You can chill the prosecco, limoncello and club soda ahead of time, and you can even chill the serving glasses if desired.
Prosecco: feel free to substitute with another sparkling wine, a Spanish Cava or a dry champagne.
Club soda: you can also use seltzer or sparkling water.
We like to garnish this cocktail with refreshing mint, but you can use another fresh herb like basil or thyme.
Limoncello doesn't require refrigeration, but we highly recommend storing it in the fridge or freezer. Chilled limoncello is much more refreshing! *Note: the high alcohol content prevents limoncello from freezing, so it can be stored in the freezer long-term.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: No cook
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: limoncello spritz