Transport yourself straight to a tropical island with this guava cocktail spiked with pineapple-infused rum! It's sweet, tangy, refreshing and always a hit at parties and holidays.
- 1 ½ oz pineapple-infused rum
- ½ oz Cointreau or other orange liqueur
- ¾ oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 oz guava juice/nectar
- For garnish: citrus slices
- If making homemade pineapple-infused rum, follow the instructions in this post.
- To make cocktail, fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add all ingredients and shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds.
- Pour into a chilled glass or a glass filled with ice. Garnish with fresh lime or lemon. Enjoy!
If not using pineapple-infused rum, use regular rum and add 1 oz pineapple juice.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
Keywords: guava cocktail