Kombucha adds a nice kick to these sweet, tangy blood orange margaritas.
- 6 oz fresh blood orange juice
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 4 oz Blanco Tequila
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 4 oz kombucha (we used pomegranate)
- For garnish: fine salt, blood orange and mint
- Rim two glasses with a lime and dip in fine salt.
- Juice blood oranges and limes. Combine blood orange juice, lime juice, tequila and triple sec in cocktail shaker over ice. Shake for 30 seconds and pour into two chilled glasses filled with ice.
- Top off with kombucha and give it a stir. Garnish with mint and blood orange. Enjoy!