These blood orange margaritas are an easy (and delicious) way to ring in the weekend. With freshly squeezed blood orange and lime juice and a splash of kombucha, they're perfectly tangy, sweet, tart and fizzy!
- 6 oz freshly squeezed blood orange juice
- 2 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 oz tequila
- 1 oz Triple Sec (or another orange liqueur)
- 1 oz agave nectar
- 4 oz kombucha (we use pomegranate or blood orange)
- Fine Kosher salt for rim
- Blood orange slices and mint for garnish
- Rim two glasses with a lime and coat evenly in salt.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice and add blood orange juice, lime juice, tequila, agave and triple sec. Shake vigorously for 20 seconds and pour into two chilled glasses filled with ice.
- Top off each glass with kombucha and give it a stir. Garnish with fresh mint and a slice of blood orange. Enjoy!
If you'd prefer a less sweet cocktail, you can omit the agave.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Mexican-American
Keywords: kombucha margaritas