Watermelon + cucumber make for the most refreshing possible summer salad. Paired with sweet, juicy strawberries, tangy, salty feta and herbaceous mint, nothing beats this watermelon cucumber salad on a hot day.
- 2 english cucumbers, spiralized
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced into rounds
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta (vegan or regular)
- Fresh mint
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp finely chopped mint
- 3/ tsp lime zest
- 1/8 tsp salt
1. Spiralize cucumbers (cutting into smaller, more manageable pieces). Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp or so of kosher salt and toss. Let sit for 10-15 minutes, gently tossing a few times. Rinse, drain well, and using paper towels, gently pat dry.
2. Cube watermelon and let drain well in colander to remove moisture.
3. Whisk all ingredients together for dressing until well combined. Toss all ingredients together well and serve with fresh mint as garnish. Optional: chill in refrigerator for one hour before serving.
It’s best to serve this salad within an hour or two of making.