There's nothing better than a refreshing, healthy popsicle on a hot summer day. These Watermelon Berry Popsicles (with an optional chocolate drizzle) really hit the spot! They're gluten free, vegan and just five simple ingredients.
- 3 cups frozen or fresh watermelon, cubed
- 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 cup frozen or fresh cherries
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp honey or agave
- Optional: 1/4 melted dark chocolate chips
- Blend watermelon, raspberries, cherries, lime and honey or agave until completely smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds leaving a bit of room at the top (so they can expand) and freeze for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Let soften for a few minutes before removing from popsicle molds.
- Optional: drizzle popsicle with melted dark chocolate before eating. The chocolate will harden almost immediately!
If using stainless steel molds, you can quickly remove popsicles by running the mold under warm water for a few seconds.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer