This easy vegan peppermint fudge makes for a delicious holiday dessert! It's made with just 8 ingredients and comes together in less than 10 minutes. So rich, chocolatey, festive and delicious!
- 1 ¼ cup cacao butter, finely chopped
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- ¼ cup nondairy creamer
- 1/2 tbsp peppermint extract (NOT peppermint oil*)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Crushed candy canes for topping
- Melt cacao butter in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Once melted, whisk in cashew butter. Remove from heat, then whisk in cacao powder and agave until smooth. Add creamer, peppermint extract and salt and whisk until completely smooth.
- Pour into a parchment paper-lined 9 x 9 pan. Top with a thin layer of crushed candy canes.
- Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight. Slice and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
If you store in the freezer, let the fudge thaw at room temp for 10-15 minutes before serving.
*Peppermint oil is significantly more concentrated than peppermint extract. If it's the only thing you can find, just use a few drops.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan peppermint fudge