These vegan peanut butter cups rival any store-bought version, and they're made with just a few simple ingredients you probably already have in your pantry!
- 14 oz dark chocolate, melted with 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter (unsweetened)
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Chop dark chocolate into small shards (or if using chocolate chips, skip this) and place in heat-safe bowl with 1 tsp coconut oil. Melt in microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring well between each, until completely melted. Alternatively, you can melt the chocolate in a double boiler - it's up to you.
- Meanwhile, whisk together peanut butter, coconut oil, maple, cinnamon and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- Line a mini muffin tray with mini muffin liners. Pour a small amount of chocolate into each (enough to cover bottom) and freeze for about 10 minutes or until solid. Transfer peanut butter filling to a piping bag and fill each liner, leaving room at the top. Cover each with more chocolate, then freeze until solid (about 30 minutes).
- Enjoy! Store in airtight container in freezer for best results.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan peanut butter cups