This vegan Mediterranean sheet pan dinner is made with tofu, potatoes, vegetables and a creamy yogurt tahini sauce. It's a delicious, flavorful weeknight dinner ready in about an hour.
Sheet pan dinner:
- 14 oz extra firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 1 bell pepper pepper, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 8 oz button mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 1 lb. fingerling potatoes, quartered*
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped mint
- 1/3-1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- Toppings: crumbled vegan feta and crispy pita chips or chickpeas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp date syrup or agave
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp fine grain kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Yogurt Tahini Sauce (optional):
- 1/2 cup plain nondairy yogurt
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp agave or date syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Drain tofu, then wrap in a clean tea towel or several sheets of paper towel and set something heavy on top for 30 minutes to press out as much moisture as possible.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all ingredients for marinade. Prep remaining vegetables.
- Cube tofu into 1 1/2-2 inch pieces and add to a bowl with diced vegetables. Toss well with marinade, then transfer everything to a large sheet pan (or two depending on the size) and roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all ingredients for the yogurt tahini sauce. Serve over rice, cauliflower rice or another cooked grain with kalamata olives, tahini yogurt sauce and crispy chickpeas or pita.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: mediterranean sheet pan dinner