This rich, decadent vegan fudge is studded with tart dried cranberries, hazelnuts and pecans. It's a delicious, easy treat that stores well in the freezer for a quick dessert!
- 1 ¼ cup cacao butter, finely chopped
- 1 cup maple syrup (brought to room temperature)
- 1 cup cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- ¼ cup creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup nondairy creamer
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, plus more for topping
- 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts, plus more for topping
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, plus more for topping
- Melt cacao butter in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Once melted, whisk in almond butter. Remove from heat, then whisk in cacao powder and maple syrup until smooth. Add creamer, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt and whisk until completely smooth. Stir in cranberries, hazelnuts, and pecans.
- Pour into a parchment paper-lined 9 x 9 pan. Top with more chopped nuts and cranberries.
- Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight. Slice and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
If you store in the freezer, let the fudge thaw at room temp for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan fudge