This Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza with a creamy homemade ranch drizzle and sliced avocado is the vegan comfort food of my dreams. Perfect for Friday pizza + movie night!
- 1 gluten free pizza crust (we used this mix)*
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp hot sauce*
- 3 cups vegan mozzarella
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- Microgreens (optional)
- 3/4 cup plain vegan yogurt
- 3 tbsp plain nondairy milk
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp agave syrup
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions. Make sure to bake the crust before adding toppings.
- Toss cauliflower florets in olive oil, salt and cornstarch. Spread evenly on a baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes, until tender and golden brown.
- In a small saucepan, heat buffalo sauce and vegan butter over medium-low and whisk until well combined. Remove from heat and reserve about 1/4 cup in a separate bowl. Pour the rest over the baked cauliflower and toss to combine.
- Spread remaining 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce over pizza crust in a thin layer. Top with vegan cheese and buffalo cauliflower.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all ingredients for vegan ranch.
- Remove pizza from oven and let cool slightly. Top with avocado slices, microgreens and a drizzle of vegan ranch. Slice and enjoy!
*We use Frank’s Red Hot sauce.
*Try this homemade gluten free/vegan cauliflower crust.