This Strawberry Vanilla Vodka Cocktail is the perfect Valentine's Day drink! It's fruity, sweet (but not too sweet), and the most gorgeous, festive pink hue.
- 2 oz infused strawberry vanilla vodka*
- 1/2 oz St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 3/4-1 oz simple syrup (depending on how sweet you prefer)
- 1/2 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 strawberries
- Sparkling water or sparkling rosé wine to top
- Strawberry hearts for garnish
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- Top with ginger beer
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Make infused vodka (instructions in notes section). If not using, sub with high quality vanilla vodka and add 3 muddled strawberries to cocktail.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add vodka, St. Germain, simple syrup, lemon juice and 2 sliced strawberries. Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into a chilled glass. Top off with sparkling water or sparkling wine. Garnish with strawberry hearts (made with a small cookie cutter or small paring knife).
NONALCOHOLIC VERSION(2 drinks):
- Add raspberries, strawberries and water to a blender. Blend until smooth, then strain juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice using a fine mesh sieve to remove seeds.
- Add lemon juice and simple syrup and shake well. Pour into 2 glasses, top each off with ginger beer and garnish with fresh strawberries or dried rose petals.
*Strawberry Vanilla Vodka: Wash and slice 2 cups of strawberries. Add to clean glass jar with 2 vanilla beans split lengthwise and top with 1 qt. of vodka and seal with airtight lid. Store in cool, dark place for at least 3 days, but up to a week. Strain into a measuring cup or glass bowl through a fine mesh sieve and discard strawberries and vanilla bean. You may need to strain a few times or use a cheesecloth to remove all sediment. Seal in clean jar and store in pantry.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Valentine's Day
Keywords: Valentine's Day cocktail