This easy triple berry granola crisp is made with just 8 ingredients and only takes about 5 minutes of hands on work! It’s vegan, gluten free and perfect as a lighter dessert or even breakfast.
- 6 cups mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp arrowroot starch*
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Lemon Blueberry Granola
- 1 ½ tbsp melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Wash berries and gently dry on paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Add berries to a skillet or pie dish and toss in sugar, arrowroot, cinnamon, lemon juice and zest until evenly coated.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt coconut oil and pour over granola. Toss to coat.
- After 25 minutes, remove crisp from oven, top with an even layer of granola and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove crisp from oven and let cool 15-20 minutes before enjoying. Top with ice cream, yogurt, or enjoy plain!
*can also use cornstarch
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: triple berry crisp