This creamy white bean dip has the perfect hint of spice, thanks to sriracha! We love serving it with toasted bread and fresh crudités.
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans, reserve ¼ cup liquid from can
- ¼ cup tahini
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2-3 medium-large cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp sriracha (more to taste)
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Add cannellini beans, reserved bean liquid, tahini, lemon, garlic, sriracha, cumin and salt to blender.
- Blend on high speed for about 30 seconds - you may need to occasionally scrape down sides of blender to evenly incorporate.
- With blender running, slowly stream in olive oil and continue blending until very smooth - about one minute.
- Serve with crudités and toasted bread or pita. Enjoy!
We've had much better success using a blender instead of food processor. No matter how long we blend in the food processor, it just doesn't get nearly as smooth and creamy as it does in the blender!
Cannellini beans, navy (pea) beans, great northern beans, or baby lima beans will all work in this recipe.
If you don't like the flavor of raw garlic, you can roast it before adding to this recipe.
- Category: Dips
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: White bean dip