This shimmery raspberry rosé (or champagne) Santa Baby Cocktail is SO much fun and so delicious! It's tart, sweet, sparkly and bubbly – the perfect drink to enjoy all holiday season.
Raspberry Lemon Simple Syrup (makes enough for 8 cocktails):
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or regular white sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 oz raspberry lemon simple syrup
- 1/2 oz Chambord
- 3-4 oz sparkling Brut Rosé
- Optional: edible glitter powder + metallic sprinkles*
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Add raspberries, agave, water and lemon juice to a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, then use a wooden spoon or spatula to mash the raspberries. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, mash the raspberries again (you want to extract as much juice as possible before straining). Then, strain the syrup into a separate bowl using a fine mesh sieve. Discard seeds. Let the syrup cool to room temperature (refrigerate to speed up).
- To make one cocktail, add 2 oz of raspberry simple syrup, 1/2 oz of Chambord and a small pinch (max 1 1/8 tsp) of edible glitter powder to a tall glass. Stir well, then pour into chilled coupe glass (optional to rim the glass with sugar or metallic sprinkles.
- Top off with chilled rosé and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Cocktail
- Calories: 198
- Sugar: 36.8 g
- Sodium: 13.4 mg
- Fat: 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 43.7 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 1.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: santa baby cocktail