With strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries, this sparkling berry sangria is packed with summer flavor. It's perfect for entertaining a crowd, and comes together in just a few minutes.
- 2 cups mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 4 ounces raspberry liqueur (Chambord)
- 6 ounces water
- 4 ounces cherry or blueberry juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 bottle of Prosecco (or champagne, cava, sparkling rosé)
- Slice any large berries (like strawberries) and add to a large pitcher.
- Add in simple syrup, water, lemon juice, fruit juice, and Chambord to the pitcher and stir well. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or longer if you have time.
- Pour in the Prosecco just before serving and stir well before serving.
Chill time: Ideally, you should let the sangria chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to give the fruit time to soak up flavor and vice versa. You can make the sangria up to 24 hours ahead of serving for maximum flavor, just wait to add the prosecco until before serving so it doesn't lose all of its fizz.
Serving: For mess free serving, try using a ladle. This allows you to serve some of the berries in each glass without making a mess from pouring.
We use 100% (unsweetened) fruit juice. If using sweetened juice, we'd recommend omitting the simple syrup.
Storage: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Stir well again before serving.
Prosecco: You can also sub with champagne, sparkling rosé, cava, or even a dry white wine like pinot grigio.
How to make simple syrup: Bring equal parts sugar and water to a simmer in a small saucepan, stir until sugar dissolves, remove from heat and let cool. For a small batch, we suggest ½ cup each of sugar and water. Store in refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Chill time: 2 hours
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 173
- Sugar: 15.2 g
- Sodium: 3.4 mg
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.5 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 0.4 g
Keywords: sparkling berry sangria