This festive red, white and blue sangria is perfect for the 4th of July - make-ahead, large-batch and so simple, not to mention festive and full of summer berries.
- 1 bottle Pinot Grigio
- 2/3 cup vodka or berry flavored vodka
- 3 oz Chambord liqueur
- 2 -2 1/2 cups mixed berries
- 1/2 cup pear or apple stars*
- 1/2 cup tart cherry juice or blueberry juice
- 16 oz berry flavored kombucha
- Pour everything into a large pitcher, stir, and let sit 8 hours or overnight until the flavors are well infused. Pour into glasses and enjoy!
*We use a small start-shaped cookie cutter to make the pear or apple stars. It's totally optional - you can also just dice them!
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Refrigerate
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: red, white and blue sangria