As a huge moscow mule fan, this is one of my favorite adaptations that makes for a great holiday cocktail.
- 5 oz Bai Ipanema Pomegranate
- 4 oz vodka
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp tart cherry concentrate (optional)
- Ginger beer
- For garnish: Pomegranate seeds, fresh mint, lime wedges
- Add Bai, vodka, lime juice and tart cherry concentrate to a cocktail shaker over ice and shake well.
- Pour in a copper mug over ice and top off with ginger beer.
- Garnish with mint, pomegranate seeds and lime. Cheers!