This easy, 5-minute Pineapple Margarita recipe is a go-to for any occasion! A tropical spin on the classic recipe, they're refreshing, fruity, and have just the right amount of sweetness.
- 1 1/2 ounces reposado tequila
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec (or another orange-flavored liqueur)
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup or agave syrup
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- Salt and lime wedges for rim
- To rim the glass, run a lime wedge around the entire rim, or dip the rim in agave syrup, then dip in kosher salt to coat the rim.
- Add the tequila, triple sec, pineapple juice, simple syrup, lime and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice. Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds, then strain into rimmed glass filled with ice and serve.
Tequila: We use tequila reposado (slightly aged), but you can also use tequila blanco (silver tequila).
Triple Sec: You can substitute with any orange liqueur of choice, including Grand Marnier or Cointreau.
Pineapple juice: 100% pineapple juice (not from concentrate) is best in this recipe.
Freshly squeezed lemon and lime juice is always best in cocktails.
Make a big batch of pineapple margaritas in a pitcher: 6-10x the proportions listed in the recipe above and add to a large pitcher. Stir or whisk well, then refrigerate until ready to serve. Be sure to mix well again before serving to ensure all ingredients are evenly incorporated!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 8 oz drink
- Calories: 261
- Sugar: 28.9 g
- Sodium: 6.1 mg
- Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 33.8 g
- Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 0.7 g
Keywords: pineapple margarita