- 1 oz white rum
- 1 oz dark rum
- 2 oz Bai Madagascar Coconut Mango
- 1 ½ oz pineapple juice
- 1 ½ oz mango juice
- ¾ oz blood orange (or regular orange) juice
- ¾ oz meyer lemon (or regular lemon) juice
- ½ oz ginger simple syrup (recipe below)
Ginger Simple Syrup:
- If you have a juicer, juice enough fresh ginger to make ¼ cup of fresh ginger juice. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine ¼ cup ginger juice with ¼ cup agave syrup. Whisk to combine and let mixture come to a soft boil. Reduce heat and let simmer 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let cool completely before using. Store in airtight container in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- If you do not have a juicer, replace the ginger juice with water and add in a few tbsp of thinly sliced fresh ginger to infuse. Strain before using.
- Add all ingredients to cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and pour into chilled glass. Garnish with lemon slices and a pineapple spear. Enjoy!
This drink (like any other cocktail) is best served with fresh fruit juices. If you have a juicer, it’s definitely worth the time to juice fresh mango, pineapple and citrus! If you don’t have a juicer, you can still make fresh pineapple and mango juice by blending the fresh fruit in a high speed blender and straining the pulp out through a cheesecloth.