- 2 oz pear and apple infused vodka (recipe below)
- 3 oz pear juice
- 1 oz pomegranate juice
- 1/2 oz maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- Ginger beer
Apple and Pear Infused Vodka:
- 1 qt. vodka
- 1 apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 pear, peeled and sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 vanilla bean, split open lengthwise
- Optional: 1-2 star anise seeds
- Add all ingredients except ginger beer to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously for about 10-15 seconds, then pour into a cocktail glass with a large ice cube and top off with ginger beer.
- Optional: garnish with fresh apple and pear slices and a cinnamon stick.
- Add all ingredients to a quart-sized (or larger glass jar). Pour vodka over top, stir and seal jar. Let sit on a cool, dark countertop for 3-4 days. After this time, remove cinnamon and vanilla bean, then seal again and infuse for another 3-4 days.
- Strain vodka through a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth multiple times to remove as much apple/pear residue as possible. Then, return to a clean glass jar, seal, and store in the refrigerator.
If you don't have time/don't want to make the homemade infused vodka, feel free to substitute with a store-bought alternative.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pear vodka cocktail