The crust for this creamy, delicious peanut butter mousse pie is made with just one ingredient! Doesn’t get much easier than that.
- 1 7 oz. container of vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- For topping: melted dark chocolate, crushed peanut
- In a food processor, pulse Pure Organic Bars until they form a crumbly texture. Press mixture firmly into an 8-inch tart pan.
- Add all filling ingredients to food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour on top of crust and spread evenly. Place in freezer for 2 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle with melted dark chocolate and crushed peanuts and enjoy! Store in refrigerator or freezer.
The filling works best if the cream cheese is softened for a few hours at room temperature.