A refreshing, sophisticated take on a fruit salad.
- 1/2 of a medium-sized watermelon
- 1 small-medium honeydew melon
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 3 small kiwi
- Lime Mint Dressing (recipe below)
- Fresh mint and basil chiffonade for garnish
Lime Mint Dressing:
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp agave
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Pinch cayenne
- 4 tbsp mint chiffonade
- 2 tbsp basil chiffonade
- Whisk all ingredients except mint and basil until well combined. Stir in mint and basil and let sit for a few minutes.
- To prepare salad, use a melon baller to carve out 1/2 of a watermelon and a honeydew melon. Don't discard scraps - either eat them on their own, or add them to a smoothie or juice!
- Slice strawberries and kiwi. Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl, and drizzle about half of the dressing over top. Gently stir to coat fruit, and then transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle with more dressing, then garnish with fresh mint and basil (optional). Store in refrigerator until ready to serve/eat. Enjoy!
- Category: Salad
- Method: No cook