This maple vanilla chia pudding is an easy, delicious way to start your morning. It’s vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free and you can take a jar on-the-go for a quick breakfast or snack. The topping possibilities are endless – fresh fruit, granola, coconut, nut butter, or whatever else your heart desires!
- 1 cup nondairy milk of choice
- 1/4 cup black chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste (or extract)
- Pinch fine salt
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. Let sit for 5 minutes, then whisk again as chia seeds start to absorb the liquid.
- Place in refrigerator and let thicken for at least 30 minutes (preferably 2 hours).
- Transfer to on-the-go container (optional) and top with fresh berries and granola. Enjoy!