This Greek Chickpea Salad is ready in 10 minutes for the perfect easy lunch or light dinner! It's packed with crunchy vegetables, olives, vegan feta, chickpeas and a zesty homemade Greek dressing. This is the perfect filling and healthy salad to add to your meal prep rotation.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups diced cucumbers
- 1 1/2 cups diced mini bell peppers
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup vegan feta
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Add to a mixing bowl with cucumber, peppers, tomatoes and olives.
- Whisk together all ingredients for Greek dressing.
- Toss salad in dressing and top with feta. Enjoy!
Make an extra batch or two of dressing and store in a glass jar in the fridge for a marinade or to use for a quick lunch!
Storage: You can store this salad in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Vegan feta cheese: If you're not vegan or dairy free, regular feta is obviously a fine alternative. We love VioLife vegan feta – it's SO good!
I'm not a fan of raw red onion, but if you are, feel free to add some to this salad. You can also add quick pickled red onion for some extra zing.
For some extra spice, add some chopped pepperoncini peppers.
Avocado makes for a great topping and a nice way to add more healthy fats!
Serve on a bed of leafy greens like romaine, spinach, or butter lettuce.
Not a fan of chickpeas? Try white beans instead.
Crunch factor: top with seeds (I like sea salted sunflower seeds) or croutons.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Salads
- Method: No cook
- Cuisine: Greek
- Serving Size: 1 Bowl
- Calories: 329
- Sugar: 5.5 g
- Sodium: 774.7 mg
- Fat: 22.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.8 g
- Fiber: 7.5 g
- Protein: 9.7 g
Keywords: Greek chickpea salad