This Greek Chickpea Salad is a fantastic vegan lunch or light dinner! It's packed with refreshing vegetables, olives, vegan feta, plant-protein rich chickpeas and a zesty homemade Greek dressing.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups diced cucumbers
- 1 1/2 cups diced mini bell peppers
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup vegan feta
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Add to a mixing bowl with cucumber, peppers, tomatoes and olives.
- Whisk together all ingredients for Greek dressing.
- Toss salad in dressing and top with feta. Enjoy!
Make an extra batch or two of dressing and store in a glass jar in the fridge for marinade or to use for a quick lunch!
Read full post for ideas on ingredient substitutions and additions.
- Category: Salads
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: Greek chickpea salad