Edible vegan (and gluten free) chocolate covered peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough bites. In other words, the best no bake dessert ever! The perfect way to satisfy your cookie cravings.
- 1/4 cup vegan butter, softened to room temp
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 8 oz. dark chocolate, melted
- Add softened butter to a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat until creamy. Add in peanut butter, maple syrup, sugar and vanilla and continue mixing until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, stir together oat flour and salt. Add to wet mixture and mix until well incorporated. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, portion out dough into bites, using your hands to roll the dough into a ball. Place cookie dough bites on a baking sheet or other tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate. Dip each cookie dough bite in chocolate and place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Alternatively, you can just drizzle the chocolate over top. Optional: sprinkle with some flaky salt.
- Return to refrigerator until chocolate hardens. Enjoy! Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
You can sub peanut butter with almond or cashew butter.
To melt chocolate, use a double boiler or microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring well between each interval, until fully melted.
Keywords: vegan cookie dough bites