Homemade vegan dark chocolate bark couldn’t be any easier to make. It’s easy to customize with your favorite ingredients and makes for a lovely DIY gift or easy dessert!
- 16 oz. dark chocolate, melted
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries, chopped
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- ½ cup chopped toasted coconut
- 1 tbsp High 5 Salts Sweet Sass Blend
- Line a quarter sized sheet pan with parchment paper.
- To melt dark chocolate for bark, you can either use a double boiler or (the much easier option), a microwave. To prevent burning, microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring well between each interval, until fully melted.
- Stir in half of mix-ins directly into the melted chocolate. Pour chocolate onto parchment paper. Use a spatula to spread evenly.
- Top with remaining ingredients, evenly distributing each topping to you get everything in one bite.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour, until chocolate is completely hardened.
- Use a sharp knife to break into bite-sized pieces and enjoy! Store leftovers in the refrigerator with parchment paper between each layer to prevent sticking.
Keywords: strawberry pistachio dark chocolate bark