These dark chocolate dipped figs are simple, yet sophisticated and in my opinion, way better than chocolate dipped strawberries!
- 12 Black Mission or Brown Turkey Figs, washed and sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 oz melted dark chocolate, melted
- Flaky salt
- Wash figs and slice in half lengthwise.
- Melt dark chocolate in microwave in 15-20 second increments, stirring well each time.
- Dip each fig half in chocolate and place on a tray lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with sea salt and put tray in refrigerator for about 30 minutes to let chocolate harden. Enjoy immediately or store in airtight container in fridge for 3-4 days.
We suggest using a dark chocolate over 70%.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Serving Size: 1 Fig
- Calories: 66
- Sugar: 6.4 g
- Sodium: 1.8 mg
- Fat: 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.9 g
- Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 0.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0.6 mg
Keywords: chocolate dipped figs