Freshly squeezed juice makes all the difference in this refreshing gin cocktail.
- 8 oz freshly squeezed citrus juice – we used about 4oz orange juice, 2oz grapefruit juice, 1 oz lemon juice & 1 oz mandarin orange juice, but feel free to use whatever you have on hand
- 4 oz pomegranate juice
- 3 oz gin
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 4–6 oz ginger beer
- For garnish: grapefruit, pomegranate seeds, orange peel (twisted over top to release some oils)
- Juice citrus (we suggest making a larger batch so you have some leftover).
- In a chilled glass over ice, combine citrus juice, pomegranate juice, gin and cointreau and stir well.
- Top off each glass with ginger beer and garnish with sliced grapefruit, pomegranate seeds, and a twist of orange peel. Cheers!