Our favorite ways to serve this: on top of a smoothie bowl, with vegan coconut yogurt or nut milk, or straight from the pan!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup buckwheat groats
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut butter
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup freeze dried raspberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, stir or whisk together oats, pecans, hazelnuts, coconut, pepitas, buckwheat, hemp and chia seeds.
- Melt coconut oil in small pan over medium low heat. Add maple syrup, cacao butter, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla. Stir constantly until completely melted and well incorporated.
- Pour wet mixture over dry ingredients and stir with spatula until everything is well coated.
- Spread your mixture onto a baking sheet and bake for 23-25 minutes. Make sure to stir 1-2 times while baking.
- Once cool, add freeze dried raspberries to your mixture and toss. You may wish to break some of them in half (although not necessary). Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 10 days.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven