This vegan Blueberry Lemon Granola is maple-sweetened and made with dried blueberries, toasted coconut and cashews. It's delicious on top of smoothie bowls, yogurt or chia pudding, or my favorite: by the handful!
- 4 cups whole rolled oats
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 1 cup raw, unsalted pumpkin or sunflower seeds (or 1/2 cup of each)
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (or melted coconut oil)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp powdered ginger
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup freeze dried blueberries
- 1 cup toasted coconut chips
- Preheat oven to 325˚F.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together oats, nuts/seeds and dried blueberries.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together maple syrup, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla, cinnamon, powdered ginger, and salt.
- Pour maple/olive oil mixture over oats and mix until well coated.
- Spread granola into an even layer onto two parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake for 35-40 minutes total, stirring once, and rotate the pan halfway through cooking time. If your pans cannot fit on the same oven rack, switch the pans when you rotate them half way through baking (this helps each tray cook evenly).
- Remove from oven and let cool completely, then stir in the freeze dried blueberries and toasted coconut.
Optional: add in 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blueberry lemon granola