This refreshing late summer cocktail uses fruity muddled blueberries, crisp cucumber and bubbly sparkling water for some fizz.
- 2 oz cucumber (or regular) vodka
- 3/4 oz lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/2 oz agave nectar
- 5-6 fresh blackberries
- 3-4 oz lime or lemon flavored sparkling water
- 1 mini cucumber, shaved into strips or cut into slices
- Fill cocktail shaker half full with ice.
- Add vodka, lime juice and agave to the cocktail shaker and shake for 10-15 seconds.
- Muddle blackberries in the bottom of a glass and pour vodka mixture over berries. Top with sparkling water. Garnish with cucumber and lime slice if desired.
You can also use blueberries or raspberries in place of blackberries.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Cocktail
- Calories: 402
- Sugar: 50 g
- Sodium: 12.3 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 93.5 g
- Fiber: 39.3 g
- Protein: 11.5 g
Keywords: blackberry vodka cocktail