This Blackberry Bourbon Smash is the ideal summer cocktail – easy to make, super refreshing, well balanced, and a great use of seasonal produce! With only 6 ingredients, it's the an impressive drink for entertaining or just slow sipping on a hot afternoon.
- 2 ounces bourbon or whiskey
- 2 ounces blackberry simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 6 mint leaves, torn
- 2 ounces club soda
- Optional: 2-3 fresh blackberries per drink
- Add bourbon, blackberry simple syrup, lime juice, and mint leaves to a cocktail shaker half filled with ice and shake well for 10 seconds.
- Muddle a few blackberries in a cocktail glass. Add ice and strain the cocktail mixture into the glass.
- Top with club soda, stir, garnish with a sprig of mint and/or more blackberries and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 243
- Sugar: 28.3 g
- Sodium: 13 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 29.4 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 0.1 g
Keywords: blackberry bourbon smash