This summery salad makes the most of fresh produce with an arugula base, fresh blackberries, blueberries, cucumber, avocado, hazelnuts, vegan feta and a lime mint vinaigrette.
- 5 cups arugula
- 1 cup blackberries
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 ½ cups cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup vegan or regular feta
- 1/3 cup toasted hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or other liquid sweetener)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Whisk together all ingredients for vinaigrette. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Assemble salad ingredients and toss in vinaigrette. Enjoy fresh.
Feel free to add a grain (quinoa or wild rice work well) or a protein (white beans, grilled tofu, chicken, etc.)
- Category: Salads
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blackberry arugula salad